Radio Astronomy Supplies debuts this new exciting research system for 1999. This system has been in development for over two years. During this time, our engineering director has supervised the birthing of this low cost, research grade instrument.
This triple conversion spectrometer covers the rest frequency of Hydrogen +/- .5 MHz. In addition, the computer controlled display shows both spectral and continuum channels.
* Crystal controlled first and second local oscillators.
* Computer controlled synthesized third local oscillator.
* Receiver N.F. approx. 1.0 dB.
* Continuum channel bandwidth 15 MHz.
* Final spectral channel bandwidth 10 KHz.
* All electronics and power supply contained in one 19 inch rack.
* Connection to IBM compatible CPU via RS-232.
* Full control of gain, integration and offset for each channel.
* Our Famous LNA (28 dB Gain @ .37 dB NF).
* Cylindrical L Band Feedhorn.
* Full detailed instructions.
* Fully guarenteed.
Note: Power and Antenna cables not included.