[linrad] Linrad Problem?

Gang,

    This week end I used Linrad 1.06 during the contest.   I noticed that
after I used Linrad for a period of time the S-Meters and coherent display
would lock up.   I could restart the only by exiting to the main page and
then going back into the display mode.   On at least one occasion the AFC
display locked up for awhile as well but clicking on the baseband display
restarted it.   Has any one else had this happen?

    Also, it seems like the audio is being over driven in on stage some
where because the signals seem to be always distorted.   My Peak S-Meter
reads about 15 dB and the main spectrum is around 0 for the noise.   How do
I figure out where (if) the audio is overdriven?

    Computer is an Athlon XP 2000 with 500 megs of RAM.

Terry  KJ7F
---