[linrad] List of times

Hello, All!

For those of you who want to use Linrad for the Mars General Surveyor CW tests over
the next 3 days I have posted an email from Joe Fitzgerald KM1P that gives the UTC
times that the signal is most likely to be heard on my website.  The MGS is most
likely to be heard just before and just after each occultation.  The copy of the
email with the times is at:

http://www.qsl.net/w3sz/km1p-marsdata.txt

Please note that his list must be -AND- ed with the list of times that Mars is
visible at your qth to give you the possible viewing times at your location.

Good Luck and

73,
Roger Rehr
W3SZ