[linrad] help needed

While playing with my new setup , linrad crashed when I was doing the
calibration part. During the last part "D" my screen went black and didn't
come back after rebooting.
Linrad does start and I can choose the FRH file for playback without any
problem, but when I press the A (cw weak signal mode) the system doesn't
start. All other modes working fine. My linrad version is 00.52. Or is it
time to upgrade to a later version? If so , do I run into new problems? This
version is/was working well for me.

73's Jurgen PE1LWT
dual polarity system 90kHz BW
2x 3wloptBV xpol