Laptop

Hi All,

I would like to have a laptop on which I could run Linrad.
When I ask the salesmen at the different companies selling these
things, none of them has any idea at all whether there
are drive routines available for Linux:(

Is there anyone on the list who knows of a laptop that can
sample at least 2 channels 16 bit at 48 kHz while running
full duplex and which is supported by OSS or ALSA and that
also works with svgalib. The processor should be a PentiumIV
1GHz or better. AMD Athlon or something else of similar speed
would be fine.