RE: parssb.tar

Hi Rein and All,

> There is this "parssb.tar" file to be used for single channel rx
> (TS520,etc)
> applications.
>
> Should this file be loaded into the ../lir/ directory and does
> linrad extract
> the required parameters or should the file be extracted first and
> placed in
> the ../lir/ directory?
>
> Or is this something that does not apply any longer?
Oooh it is very old. It probably should work with linrad00-30,
I do not remember when I changed the parameter file names.
Since then I have added new parameters several times and I do not
keep detailed update information.

Seems I should go through the ......../linroot.htm page and
remove things that have become obsolete.

But there are so many things that are more interesting....

73

Leif

LINRADDARNIL