[linrad] Subscription info

Hi,

I have changed my e-mail provider and would like to unsubscribe on the old address and re-subscribe on the new one. All my attempts have failed sofar. Is there anyone out there being cleverer who can help me?

73, Dick/PA2DWH

P.s. Have made very little progress in Linrad except having a DC-receiver ready and working with outstanding performance, directly from 144 to DC/Audio. Still using it with the DOS-version of Leifs programm to try and trace EME-sations in 20 KHz bandwidth.

Registreer nu uw eigen domeinnaam inclusief e-mail en homepage bij Het Net. Zie voor meer informatie: http://www.hetnet.nl/esm
LINRADDARNIL