Re: [linrad] Elmer needed.

I'm muddling through as well and will keep a log and stick it
on a web page once I get things running.
Platform...
Fujitsu A1010 laptop AC97 ADAC and via 82Cxxx sound processor.
Tentec RX320 with 12kHz input for internal DSP routed to the
microphone input on the laptop. ALSA. RedHat 8.0 with 2.4.20
kernel(or later if appropriate)
Right now I'm messing around with options for controling the radio.

-bob
ah7i