[linrad] Holiday GIfts

http://www.arrl.org/qex/

QEX is $24 per year in the US.

There will be an article on Linrad from a user's point of view in the 4th Quarter 2002 issue of DUBUS, which should appear sometime early in 2003. I tried to make the article helpful for those starting out with Linrad. I have always found DUBUS to be a treasure trove of useful information, and recommend it highly on the basis of past experience. DUBUS information is at
http://www.marsport.demon.co.uk/dubus.htm

http://www.marsport.demon.co.uk/natrep.htm

What does DUBUS mean? http://www.marsport.demon.co.uk/history.htm gives the answer.

I think DUBUS is about $30 per year for the US (that was the rate in 2001 for 2002).

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ
2 Merrymount Road