[linrad] LynxTwo

I got some frequency response graphs from Lynx technology, when using a
sample rate of 192kHz or 200Khz (there is little to choose between the two)
the frequency response is relatively flat up to 80kHz, -3dB is at 90kHz,-6dB
is at 96kHz. If anyone is interested in the plots I can forward them to you,
they are in Adobe acrobat format.

If I understand this correctly in IQ mode this should give a flat response
with a bandwidth of 160kHz.It is available with a 4 input configuration.

73

Conrad G0RUZ