Re: [linrad] Live-CD with floppy storage

Hello Josh,

some simplistic questions:

1. How do I control booting from the CD ?

2. If windows XP home is installed, can I still use the LINRAD CD  ?

3. Do I need LINUX installed  ?      I have the RED HAT V8 package.

I have not made the leap to LINUX yet, but I see a lot of merit to LINRAD

I appreciate your work with the bootable CD, real progress.

Stan, WA1ECF