[linrad] Quest for beta testers

Please pardon my intrusion with this OT request, but I know that
the majority, if not all, the readers of this group have some hardware
capable
of generating quadrature components, I and Q, as output from a mixer
or a downconverter.

I have just produced a first beta of a new program, SDRadio, meant for
quadrature demodulation of AM and SSB signals, fed to the line input of a
sound card. The setup you use for Linrad, if not used with four inputs,
will
nicely do for my program.

SDRadio is by no means a competitor of Linrad. Firstly, it runs under
Windows
(98 or XP) and not Linux, then it is not meant for EME work, but just
for HF listening.

If you want to test it, please go to   http://www.sdradio.org  and get it.
To not clutter this group with SDRadio related messages, please send to
my address
any correspondence, or better, use the discussion group reported in that
Web page.

Thanks for your cooperation

73  Alberto  I2PHD

LINRADDARNIL