Re: [linrad] It works now on the 486!

Hi all,

  I couldn't resist it. I dusted off my old 486DX2-66 and it too runs
Linrad (some old version).

  It runs as both single and I/Q.

  So Ramiro, thanks for your note. I will have to try 0103 here on the
486. Right now, I am running some old version of RedHat. But it does work
at least at an 8kc sample rate.

  warm regards to all Linraders,
  john, ni1b