[linrad] Re: New Linrad data contribution by OE8FNK.

  Hello All,

  After months of silence, there has been a new contribution by Fred, OE8FNK.

  Thanks so much, Fred. I am sure, there are people out there who appreciate this
  quite a bit.

  I have modified the page somewhat and every contributor has a web page now.
  You are welcome to update, add, modify, add pictures, schematics, or
  design your own Linrad page, you name it.

  BTW, it is not a requirement to use the input routine!!
  You can also just send an email with data and details to be posted.

  http://www.nitehawk.com/linrad_dat/

  73 Rein, W6/PA0ZN
LINRADDARNIL