Re: [linrad] RE:New Linrad e-mail list user

Hello Leif and Lirand users.

Of course I will do the tests you required with Linrad00-56 and
Linrad-01.xx. First I need to have v56 working properly. Today I have been
making new cables to conect the sound card to the 486 and solving some
problems. At the beginning, I did not have sound output because I configured
not properly sound device (read-only instead read-write). Now I have good
output on the speaker. But playing and playing with Linrad, and changing
some FFT parameters( I do not remember) to get quicker computer response ,
now I have another problem: I have output sound only for 5 seconds or so, it
stops several  seconds, and it sounds again for another 5 seconds and so on
..... :-) I do not know what the problem could be. Now it is late, tomorrow
the battle continues....hi,hi..

Is it posible to have two Linrad versions installed at the same time to be
able to compare them easily and quickly?

Thanks
PD: Sorry for the bad english.

73, Ramiro, EA1ABZ
4x12 , 1500W