Re: [linrad] Buying the Linux PC for Linrad use.

Colburn,

You voiced concern for "highly integrated motherboards" (onboard
Video, Sound, Lan, Usb and etc) not having Linux driver support
for them (I hope that was you.)

I received a email from Intel stating they have drivers for some
flavors of Linux and driver support for their P4 motherboards.

The flavors of Linux supported:
http://developer.intel.com/design/motherbd/linux/

Intel's P4 motherboards which have Linux driver support:
http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/Detail_Desc.asp?strState=LIVE&PrdMap=prd36&DwnldID=6112&agr=N

Standard Disclaimer: I am not employed by Intel nor do I have
anything financial to gain by suggesting useage of their motherboard
products for amatuer radio.

73's & GL

dave garnier - wb9own

support for their P4 mother m