[linrad] xpol question

This weekend I like to finish my xpol linrad setup for 144MHz EME. I have
some questions left:
Do I need equal length of coax for H and V running from my preamps  down to
the shack ?
As far as I can remember Linrad can run unequal lenghts. Anyone can confirm
this?

Last week I did some mixer tests with active and passive one. Got some nice
results with the old SL6440 plessey High level mixer, anyone on this list
has tested this device before? seems to me it's still working on 144MHz
despite data sheet give a max of 100MHz

73,s  Jurgen PE1LWT

2x 3wl optBV xpol