RE: [linrad] 'garbage on screen'

Hi Leif!
okkydook for the calibration hints.  Yeah, I am now at the stage where I
should perhaps think about the rf inteface and study a bit more
seriously the whole thing.  BTW I think I downloaded one of the latest
versions of linrad, isn't lir00-56.tbz the last version? That's what I
installed...

Ciao

Sergio