[linrad] Linrad article

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the article.
It is an inspiration to me to get going on this project.
I am sure I will find some of the step by step instructions useful.
As far as your comments on how well you are receiving
(per the article), part (most?)  of the reason stations you are calling
do not hear you, no doubt is due to Linrad producing
greatly improved RX. Other factors come to mind as well.

1) Power in the 2kw + range is becoming common on EME.
2) When faraday causes your TX to be 45 degrees out, your TX
suffers a 3db penalty.
3) Noise is becoming more common to EME RX.

Add all the factors together and it would be enough to convince
you that the PA is not connected.

73, Jim Shaffer, WB9UWA.