[linrad] Channels

Hallo  Leif,

You probably saw my question about "channels".

Since I again ran through all your Linrad texts. But I failed to find an
indication that the "channels" your mention also can beet the two left/right
channels of a stereo card.
For you this might be a dumb point, but for me it was a problem.

I now understand that indeed the stereo card provides two "channels".

Remains my question about the crosstalk between those channels. Is your
programme also correcting this when correcting I/Q unbalances?

Probably it will be sensible for the inexperienced reader to add somewhere
in your texts a note about this.

73 and go on with the good work

Arie