Re: [linrad] linrad installation problem

Did you download the gcc source or a binary?

Look for Suse's (I think I remember that right) package management
system.  They should have a way for you to add the gcc package to your
system.  Since I have not used SuSe I don't know their system.

Time to start looking at making my bootable CD again.  My CD-R does not do
CD-RW so after making 10 test CDs I stopped....

							Later, JOSH

On Tue, 20 May 2003, Henk wrote:

> Hi Rien,
>
> Arie pointed in the right direction. Indeed the gcc is missing.
> Nice to know that installations are not complete....
>
> I downloaded a gcc and tried the installation. It asks for a cc (another
> compiler!) in order to install the compiler!?.
>
> This incomplete Linux stuff is driving me crazy!!
>
> I will have to find a "Linux-nerd"  to help me, because this is getting me
> nowhere..
>
> 73 Henk

LINRADDARNIL
/