Re: [linrad] linrad installation

> > Two questions :
> >
> > 1. Why is Linrad not Winrad ? ( Leif, what's your specific reason
> for
> > Linux ? I'm just curious, that's all... ).

To answer your question with a question:  How would _you_ choose
an operating system?  Can you list out a set of criteria and then
evaluate each of the available OSes against your criteria?

One reason to select Linux for this type of work is that it comes
with many tools that a programmer would want

> > 2. Is Redhat 9 the easiest one indeed for the Linux dummies ( as
> me..
> > ) ?
> >     If so, does it make any sense to buy the professional edition (

LINRADDARNIL
/