Re: [linrad] linrad installation problem

Please look at the ./configure output there is usually an error like vga.h
is missing or gcc not found.  Once we have an idea where the problem is
comming from we can give you some ideas on how to fix them.

Feel free to send the whole ./configure output if you are not sure how to
read it.  If that machine does not have internet access then the last line
is usually the line with the problem.

							Later, JOSH