Re: [linrad] Re: AC97 Sound card issues.

   Hi All,

   Could not wait to try it, before leaving!
   Arie's suggestions were right on the target.

   Mandrake 9.1 has the latest Alsa stuff included but the alsamixer
   was not activated upon installation. When I activated it
   Linrad started to work exactly as Arie had stated and the AC97
   is doing the job. ( Alsa .9xxxx ) The rest of the installation
   was all per Leif's published instructions.

   Tnx Arie, JOSH, Roger and Kohjin for all the suggestions and
   help.

   When back, I shall do a write-up on a minimum installation with
   all very standard parts.

   73 Rein W6/PA0ZN