Re: [linrad] Low phase noise LO

Hi Kohjin,

I intend to use mainly 14 and 28 MHz. I am thinking of using a pair of
christals for 17.070 and 28.120 MHz (psk31) but it would be usefull if I
could use a DDS. I have played with the K7HFD Low-Noise Oscillator a while
ago, but because of the high power, it drifts a lot with temperature. The
low noise makes the receiver very quiet.

73,

-- Edson