From: owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Koellner
Guenter
Sent: 23 January 2003 07:15
To: 'linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [linrad] WG: How to configure soundmixer

> -----Urspr> üngliche Nachricht-----
> Von:	Koellner Guenter
> Gesendet am:	Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2003 07:54
> An:	'josh-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
> Betreff:	AW: AW: AW: [linrad] WG: How to configure soundmixer
>
> Hello both,
>
> sorry, I re-read my first mail, and then I found that it was misleading.
>
> I mean, I am shure my setting of the audio mixer is ok.
> * While under the command line, I cannot hear anything. This is properly
ok, because all I want to hear must come from Linrad's processing.
> * While under Linrad, I can hear the input without filtering
>
> I think the proper setting of aumix must be like:
> All "R" sliders despite line input must be at 0%, just the line input must
have some percent selected until you overdrive the ADC
> At least, the line and microphone slider of the "P" channels must be off
as well, in order not to hear the direct sound just via the sound cards
audio mixer.

> That means, I am really hearing what Linrad is processing, but it is
non-filtered. My question is just simple and really stupid: Where can I
select what Linrad sends to the headphone output? Where in Linrad itself can
I switch off the non-filtered output and switch on the filtered?

> 73, Guenter

http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/mandrake/9.0/i586/Mandrake/RPMS/aumix-2.7-13mdk
.i586.html

> > > Actual RPM link:

ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/Mandrake/9.0/i586/Mandrake/RPMS/aumix-2.7-13mdk.i586
.rpm>

> > > Download the RPM then run rpm -i aumix-2.7-13mdk.i586.rpm
> > >
> > > 							Later, JOSH

Gnome, so