RE: Silly question or is it?

nload the CAD file and send it to any PCB manufacturer.

> Although the quality of the RX2500 is certainly high, I find it
> expensive for its
> function. It would probably be more efficient if more circuits
> were in the box, for the price. After all, it is basically just
> a receiver converter.
The RX2500 is a cost effective solution if you need the performance
it offers. In case you do not need the dynamic range you have
many alternatives. You may use Tayloe mixers for example to
get a really low cost and probably better performance than
available with the Time Machine.