Re: [linrad] Delta44 board

Hello Rein,

Well, I meant "Word Clock" not "World Clock".

A 'Word Clock' option in delta 1010 uses an external master clock for sampling.
This technique is very popular in digital HiFi world but it's very professional.
You might search Word Clock in Google.
I'm not expert in this field but I just thought an external precise
sampling clock
would improve ADC/DAC accuracy.
No schematic is available here, so I don't know whether Delta 44 can be modified.
Even I don't know this is worth for our application.

Kohjin - JR1EDE