RE: [linrad] QEX---Linrad

Hi, David!

You are right, QEX was very poor for a while.  Since the change of
editors it has been outstanding.  The July/August, September/October,
and November/December issues have been outstanding, and all on subjects
of major interest to us weak signal /eme / computer types.

You are right, it should appear on CD ROM.

Can't wait to see Leif's next installment ;)

I wanted to tell you that I used my JT44 QSO with you for part of my
talk at Microwave Update.  The next day, when Joe Taylor gave his superb
talk on JT44, he also used HIS JT44 QSO with you.  I thought that was
kind of neat ;)

Have a great weekend!

73,

Roger Rehr