[linrad] Linrad with SuSe 7.3

Hello,

thanks for the replies on my question about my problems with the
installation of linrad under SuSe 7.3. (I can install linrad 3.5 without
error-codes during installation, but when upgrading to linrad 4.6 or 4.7 i
get errors).
But there is still a problem:
During installation of linrad 4.6 or 4.7 i
first  run   ./clean
then         ./configure
(up to here, i get very much messages, but there seems to be no error
message
then i type    make
Now i get the following messages on the screen:

autoconf
make: autoconf: Command not found
make: ***[configure] Error 127

when trying to start linrad with       ./linrad
i get: no such file or directory

As i wrote before, i am an linux beginner, so i can still type the commands,
without knowing exactly, what i am doing (I am grown up under CPM,DOS and
Windows)

Thanks in advance for any informations, that help me keeping linrad running!
ernst, dl2lac