Re: [linrad] USB soundcards

> Ermanno it looks as though that driver may work after all, the potenti
al
> problems are disabling all that 3D FX processing and the timing using
USB
> which is usually problematical. Leif how critical is the timing of the
 audio
> as it arrives at the input of the program? USB timing is notoriously b
ad for
> windows applications.
>
> Conrad G0RUZ

Hi Conrad ,
Creed also I. I am looking for information for use my notebook Ibm r32
(p.IV to 1600Mhz).
I to the moment have found one external card of the Creative that is
excellent for the characteristics in only commerce. The problem like
you tell seem the speed, that is why I look for anybody that has
already tried.

73 de Ermanno / ik7ezn