[linrad] Re: Knoppix 4.0.2 and svgalib 1.9.23 ; Re: [linrad] Re: If I can get LINRAD running, everyone can ;-)

Looks like good news...bug fixes galore with 1.9.23 ;)

The blurb on 1.9.23 says that the changes included in 1.9.23 include
"making of nohelper a runtime option instead of compile time". So now you don't need to compile to change it. I haven't installed it yet and so don't know what the runtime flag is to select nohelper...I will check it out later...

Thanks for the info, and

73,

Roger
W3SZ