[linrad] Re: Trouble OSS and Delta 44

tnx for your quick help. I got it now. Linrad here gives me 19(!) different
devices for my soundboards (ALSA gave me 4).

I use:

dev/dsp2 (4 Chan., 16 bit) for input
and dev/dsp (2 Chan. 16bit)for output (old PCI board)

One of the other options must be the AC97 on board which I have not tried
yet. I am used to ALSA...
I do not know how to change to 24 or 32 bit input resolution.

When setting the output device, the Linrad message is:

Unable to verify output speed. LimiOutput no of bits=16 or 8

But that is something else.

At last Linrad seems to run now in 2 RX Channel, I/Q mode without crashing.

Nice one, Roger!

Daniel, DL3IAE