[linrad] Re: Resources

for microsoft windows XP home (and professional versions) cpu performance monitoring:

click START
click SETTINGS   then  CONTROL PANEL   (or just CONTROL PANEL)
click ADMINISTRATIVE TOOLS
click PERFORMANCE  (a 2KB shortcut)

a microsoft management console (MMC) appears showing real time % utilization graphs and other info.

Stan, WA1ECF Cape Cod, MA
The current problem I am looking for a solution to is how to find
the CPU load under Windows. Under Linux there is getrusage but I
have not been able to find what the corresponding Windows call is.
(If there is one.)

Is there anyone who knows?

I will be away until Sunday evening because of the RS05 meeting.
Hopefully I will find some hint in my mailbox on returning home:-)