Re: [linrad] Resources

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for but in XP if you hit control-alt-del you access to a utility that also shows the cpu usage... Does it help?

Sergio IK2MMB

leif@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks to Ramiro, EA1ABZ and Alberto, I2PHD I now have
a Makefile that runs as usual in the linrad directory.

This file gives a list of options if make is run without
arguments. The options are:

make linrad  (same as make without arguments in 01.xx)
make svgalib (as before)
make sdr14   (to compile and install the kernel driver for sdr14)
make linrad.exe (to make an executable for Windows)

The Windows routines for keyboard and screen are in place (almost)
but I will have to make several changes in the Linux code to make
it fit well to constraints given by having it running unchanbged
under Windows as well. The problem is that I brutally kill threads
which is not advisable under Windows(?)

The current problem I am looking for a solution to is how to find
the CPU load under Windows. Under Linux there is getrusage but I
have not been able to find what the corresponding Windows call is.
(If there is one.)

Is there anyone who knows?

I will be away until Sunday evening because of the RS05 meeting.
Hopefully I will find some hint in my mailbox on returning home:-)