[linrad] Re: Forward FFT1

No, I am using two RF channels and I/Q data, with 96 kHz sampling and a Delta 44. It works fine this way, using only about 15% of the CPU, but when experimenting with parameters I do not seem to be able to use FFT! versions above #2.

No doubt I am doing something foolish.

			-- Joe

leif@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Joe,

The fft routine with SIMD instructions is a vailable only
when the input is two rx channels with I/Q data. My guess
is that you have selected a single RF channel.

What does one need to do to make available FFT version numbers larger than 2 for FFT1? In particular, I would like to use version 5; but the parameter list shows that only versions 0-2 are available.

I am running Linrad 1.34, on a Pentium IV machine that has the SIMD instructions.
			-- 73, Joe, K1JT