[linrad] Re: Dual boot

I installed linux on an existing machine using a dedicated hard drive for the linux install. That way if something happens to either install the other is safe. When configuring linux I made a boot floppy rather than changing the boot sector on the windows hard drive. Now when I want to use windows I simply boot the PC normally. If I want to use linux I push in the boot disk and power up the PC.
Terry W7AMI

PS You have to change the boot order in the CMOS setup to make this work, but you knew that already.

G0RUZ Conrad wrote:

Hello I have a spare computer that I would like to set up for a dual boot
windows XP and Fedora core 4. Can anyone give me some guidance on how to do
this. The computer already has XP installed.

73

Conrad G0RUZ