[linrad] Fedora 1.

I found the bug in Fedora 1. It is bug 111548.

I DO want to use asynchronous cancel when exiting, fast response to
operator actions is very nice and there is no need to wait for anything
at all. At bugzilla I found this info:

|| Comment #8 From Ulrich Drepper  on 2004-09-28 05:23 EST
|| I'm closing the bug.  The original poster never got back and all
|| points to using library functions while async cancel mode is enabled.
|| This is always, 100% of the time, forbidden.

I have never seen any problem under other Linux distributions.
The statement: "This is always, 100% of the time, forbidden."
means I can not use PTHREAD_CANCEL_ASYNCHRONOUS because
library functions are presumably used all the time during
computations(?).

Is there anyone on this list who knows if the use of asynchrous
cancel is forbidden in Fedora 1 only? There is no problem
under RedHat 9, Mandrake 8.0, Debian, Slackware and others.
Is it just because I have been lucky? Do I have to stop use
asynchronous cancel to be safe for the future? Anyone knows?