[linrad] Re: insmod svgalib_helper.o module error

Hello Jacob,

It is very dangerous to work from human memory. A far
better way is probably to look in Leif's directions:

http://www.nitehawk.com/sm5bsz/linuxdsp/install/distrib2.htm

Maybe it was 'make libvga' in the 'Linrad'-directory,
but I do not remember that I have really needed it
with the NO_HELPER option. It may as well be that
your is install is already healthy and well..

                    Good luck,  "Zaba" OH1ZAA

P.S. Latest SVGALIB 1.9.21  / Latest LINRAD 01.34