[linrad] Debian/Linrad

I've been following (like many others, I'm sure) the trials and tribulations of installing Debian.

Just wanted to tell you "thanks" for all you've done on Linrad and also your efforts to install Debian and to document it on your web pages eventually.

I haven't gotten around to installing Linrad on my Debian (sarge) computer ... started to about two months ago and was stopped by the svgalib problem. I'll soon be following the recommendations on the list -- which I really appreciate, since it will make the install go much easier I'm sure. So thanks also to the several on the list who have fought these problems and won, and then documented it for others like me to follow.

There are a lot of us hams using Debian. I personally gravitated to it after trying many other distros. It is not always easy, but I've found many who are willing to help out with the obstacles along the way.

Back to "listen mode" now ...

73,
Don AE5K