[linrad] Re: Debian install instruction set

Ok Roger, I think everything is fine.

Only to note that for people like me that do not have a fast internet access (Those who use a 56k modem), you must run the pppconfig program before apt-setup to configure internet access. If not, apt-setup program will fail as it can not reach the Internet and download the files from Debian servers. I think that "pppconfig" program is run on certain stage during the installation process, but If someone installed the base system from the netinst iso without the Internet, could skip that stage.

Thank you very much.

Ramiro EA1ABZ.