Re: speed problem

HI, Dan,

THanks for the note!

I wish I could advise you on your problem. The only time I had sound cycle on and off after clicking on a signal WAS when I was using a very old, slow computer [Pentium Pro 200 MHz] and trying to do 96 KHz sampling for two channels in quadrature. So in that case, it was slow processor speed.

Like you, I don't like spending all of my time in front of computers solving problems, and so I have only learned what I have absolutely had to know to fix the problems I have had, and also what I have gleaned from the Linrad email lists and Leif. So I apologize for not knowing more.

Keep us all posted, please, and Good Luck!

73,

ROger
W3SZ