Re: [linrad] "help files

     Hi all,

There is a real great treasure of information on Leif's web site.

  See:

      http://www.sm5bsz.com/update.htm

  go down to:

     "Structure of SM5BSZ home page"

  en go down to "section 29"

I believe if I remember well that the demo files and needed software to process them are in that section.

73 Rein W6/PA0ZN

http://www.nitehawk.com/linrad_dat/

Rein A. Smit wrote:

   Hi All,

    http://www.nitehawk.com/linrad_dat/linrad_help.html

   73 Rein W6/PA0ZN

    http://www.nitehawk.com/linrad_dat/

w3sz wrote:

Or, now that I think about it, one of Rein's DSP/Weak Signal pages would also be excellent, and would be a place where a lot of folks would likely see it.

-Roger
W3SZ

Thanks for the very interesting post. If you want to make some audio files of a weak signal in all that noise received by Linrad with and without the noiseblanker, it would be great to post them on your website / Leif's website / my website / where ever you want and then for you to send a short email to moon-net and the vhf and microwave lists to advertise the posting and spread the word. An audio file is worth a thousand words ;)

Hope that helps!

73,

Roger
W3SZ