[linrad] RE: svgalib strikes back

Hi Patrick,

> According to leif's latest informations, I moved to kernel 2.6.9-1.667
> then I recompiled svgalib.
Before recompiling you have to first do "make clean"
I suggest that you then remove everything when logged to
/usr/src/svgalib/svgalib-1.9.19 : "rm -r -f *"

After that, build the database: "updatedb" and search for
things still on the disk: "locate b_helper" you should find some
modules. Remove them.

Now your system should be clean enough. Install from here.
the svgalib-1.9.19.tar file should still be in place in
/usr/src/svgalib.

Good Luck!

73

Leif