Re: [linrad] mandrake 10 users

linrad will work with the setup you have but it will not be 32 bit. For that to
work, you must remove all existing sound system files and then install the real
new OSS, preferably with a license.

I have now moved to Fedora 3, removed the sound system that came with it, and
installed the full licensed OSS. Everything is working well. Instead of KDE, I
am using Gnome.

I will take some photos and make a brief writeup for my webpage then I will post
a special link here and on moon-net when it is ready.

73,

Jeffrey Pawlan, WA6KBL