RE: [linrad] Fedora, mandrake, and debian

I have just installed Fedora Core 3 and was about to install svgalib 1.9.19
but it looks as though this won't work. Can you tell me where I can get Red
Hat 8.0, I downloaded the Fedora stuff as I have a 2MB DSL connection and it
doesn't take too long.

Any ideas?

Conrad