From: owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Richard Hosking
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 3:52 AM
To: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [linrad] SVGALIB installation problem Hurra!

I will try attaching the file to this post to the list
It is gzipped in case it executes without the user wanting
I suggest saving it to the desktop or location as you see fit

Change the file permissions (right click on the file icon on the desktop -> properties -> permissions)
so that the user can execute the file

Open a terminal eg Konsole in KDE
cd to location of script
su