From: owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Richard Hosking
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 2:11 AM
To: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [linrad] SVGALIB installation problem Hurra!

If anyone is interested I have written a shell script to automate
svgalib installation
It removes old files, downloads svgalib, corrects the source error in
vga.c, and installs the runtime libraries libvga.so.1 and libvgagl.so.1
in the correct directory
I am learning shell scripting and this is my first attempt so use at
your own risk! However it seems to work OK and I would be interested in
comments.
I am not sure how I can post this - I presume the list will not accept
attachments

Richard