[linrad] Analog hardware tune

Leif

I have connected up the WSE modules and they all seem to work fine. I have been trying to use the ANALOG HARDWARE TUNE mode but I keep on getting a message "Set Two RX channels I/Q data, 96kHz and 32 bit". I have a Delta44 soundcard and I am using /dev/dsp4 which is configured as 48kHz, 4 channels and 32 bit. For the radio interface I am using option 4, Two rx channels, I/Q.

Have I missed something out in my Delta-44 configuration ?

73

Niels, G8RWG