Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 3:08 PM
Subject: [linrad] Linrad-01.25

Hi,

I have linrad-01.20 working and recently installed 01.25. I have a problem with 01.25. When I run it (from the x windows terminal, i.e.. Run level 5) I receive a prompt to enter the setup screen. After I enter the "S" to obtain the setup screen, the program terminates without warning. I have tried this numerous times.

I am using Red Hat 9.0 (2.4.20) on a Dell 2.6 GHz and svgalib-1.9.19.

Any help is appreciated.

Henry W2HES

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Industries, Inc. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT Industries accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.